SECASA continues to provide a service during the coronavirus outbreak
SECASA remains open and committed to providing a sexual assault and family violence service during the coronavirus outbreak. We have made some changes to how we deliver our service, to minimise the risk of exposure to our clients and staff.
Please call SECASA on 9928 8741 to discuss any of these changes in more detail, and how they might be adapted to suit your needs during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We continue to:
- Receive referrals for counselling following sexual assault and/or family violence, to victim/survivors and other affected family members
- Provide counselling and therapeutic interventions. All counselling appointments are now provided via phone or telehealth
- Provide a 24/7 sexual assault crisis response. Phone 9594 2289
- Provide the AWARE program for children and young people with harmful sexual behaviours, and their families. All appointments are now provided via phone or telehealth
- Provide prevention programs for schools, via an online platform
- Secondary consultation for professionals, via telephone or an online platform.