For people living in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, SECASA offers the following services;
- 24 hour Crisis Service for adults, children and non-offending family members.
- Family violence after hours service.
- Confidential short-term crisis counselling and support for those who have been sexually assaulted recently or in the past.
- Confidential medium term counselling.
- Phone consultation facility for hearing impaired clients.
- Urgent medical care and follow-up when required.
- Information and referral.
- Joint Legal Service.
- Reports for courts and tribunals.
- Legal advocacy (police and solicitors).
- Community and professional education.
- Respect, Protect, Connect program for secondary schools which aims to promote anti-violence strategies to young people.
- Feeling Safe Together workshops for primary schools
- Groups for adult, children and adolescent survivors, care givers and partners.
- Art for recovery groups.
- Psychological Assessment for Crimes Compensation Tribunal Purposes.
The crisis service is at Clayton Road, Clayton. Follow-up counselling is provided at;
- East Bentleigh
- St Kilda
There is no charge for this service. For further information or to arrange an appointment, contact the duty worker.
Crisis Line: (03) 9594 2289
TTY: (03) 9594 2175
Administration: (03) 9928 8741