Articles are written for women Articles are written for men Has video
The following information is provided for students doing projects on sexual violence. There is more information on this website so feel free to browse.
- About mandatory reporting
- The child abuse accommodation syndrome
- Child physical abuse: Understanding and responding
- Child sexual abuse: Understanding and responding
- Common questions about child abuse and counselling
- General statistics
- Men and rape
- Offenders in Australia
- Preventing child abuse
- The psychological adjustment of the rape victim
- Relevant legislation
- Someone you know has been raped
- What are the effects of child sexual assault?
- What can I do to help survivors and prevent sexual violence?
- You and your child: For parents of children who have experienced sexual abuse