This article is written for women and assumes a male offender, however SECASA acknowledges that both men and women can be survivors of sexual abuse and that offenders can be male and female.
This book covers the issues which confront rape survivors including feelings, relating to family and friends, feeling safe, being assaulted by a husband.
- Surviving rape
- What am I feeling?
- Relating to family and friends
- Someone I care about was raped... What can I do to help?
- Will I ever feel safe again?
- Safety Tips
- For teenagers
- For lesbians
- For older women
- I was raped by someone I know
- For illegal immigrants
- I was sexually assaulted by my husband
- Glossary of legal terms