The South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA) provides services in Victoria, Australia within the Mornington Peninsula, City of Frankston, Bayside, Port Phillip, Stonnington Glen Eira and Kingston local government areas. In addition we also work in the Cities of Greater Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia growth corridor.
We offer a range of services including counselling for victim/survivors of sexual assault children and adult, female and male. The Centre works with non-offending family members, partners, caregivers and support workers. In addition we run a program for young people with sexually abusive behaviours between the ages of 10-17.
We also offer a range of alternate approaches to healing including art groups, support groups and a male weekend retreat.
Dealing with Danger: Staying safer with online technology
The Dealing with Danger card game is designed to assist discussion with those who have a cognitive impairment about what to do when faced with common online situations.
Respect me. Don't sext me
The "Respect me. Don't sext me" sexting education pack is designed for Australian schools to deliver to 11 - 14 year olds.
News and Updates
- Dealing with Danger: Staying safer with online technology (11 hours ago)
- One Step at a Time DVD (11 hours ago)
- Reclaiming your sexuality after childhood sexual assault (15 days ago)
- How My Ship was Sailing (29 days ago)
- Respect me. Don't Sext me. Sexting legislation changes (1 month ago)
- Adult Women Survivors Group (2 months ago)
- Information Session about SECASA (2 months ago)
- Angela Taylor child protection unit (4 months ago)
- Submissions (4 months ago)
- Issues for survivors of clergy abuse (4 months ago)