The South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA) provides services in Victoria, Australia within the Mornington Peninsula, City of Frankston, Bayside, Port Phillip, Stonnington Glen Eira and Kingston local government areas. In addition we also work in the Cities of Greater Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia growth corridor.
We offer a range of services including counselling for victim/survivors of sexual assault children and adult, female and male. The Centre works with non-offending family members, partners, caregivers and support workers. In addition we run a program for young people with sexually abusive behaviours between the ages of 10-17.
We also offer a range of alternate approaches to healing including art groups, support groups and a male weekend retreat.
One Step at a Time DVD
One Step At A Time portrays a day in the life of Jane, a counsellor/advocate, as she works with women attending a sexual assault centre and juggles her home life. The stories for this half hour drama are drawn from interviews with clients and counsellors from the South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA).
Respect me. Don't sext me
The "Respect me. Don't sext me" sexting education pack is designed for Australian schools to deliver to 11 - 14 year olds.
News and Updates
- Information for SECASA clients (15 hours ago)
- Information for sexual assault workers (15 hours ago)
- Information for family and friends (15 hours ago)
- Protecting children from sexual abuse (15 hours ago)
- Can my client records be subpoenaed (16 hours ago)
- Contacting SECASA (8 days ago)
- Practical help for men (12 days ago)
- Groupwork theory (12 days ago)
- Sexting information (13 days ago)
- Interactive online peer support and counselling options (13 days ago)