The South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault & Family Violence (SECASA) provides services in Victoria, Australia within the Mornington Peninsula, City of Frankston, Bayside, Port Phillip, Stonnington Glen Eira and Kingston local government areas. In addition we also work in the Cities of Greater Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia growth corridor.
We offer a range of services including counselling for victim/survivors of sexual and physical assault, children and adults, female and male. The Centre works with non-offending family members, partners, caregivers and support workers. In addition we run a treatment program for young people with sexually abusive behaviours between the ages of 10-17.
We also offer a range of alternate approaches to healing including art, reflexology, gym, yoga and support groups.
Dealing with Danger: Staying safer with online technology
The Dealing with Danger card game is designed to assist discussion with those who have a cognitive impairment about what to do when faced with common online situations.
Respect me. Don't sext me
The "Respect me. Don't sext me" sexting education pack is designed for Australian schools to deliver to 11 - 14 year olds.
News and Updates
- SECASA mosaics group (8 days ago)
- Support group for male survivors (8 days ago)
- Yoga group for female sexual assault survivors (8 days ago)
- Respect Protect Connect - Workshops for years 7 to 12 (8 days ago)
- Inner Middle Crisis Advocacy Response Service (16 days ago)
- Who is SECASA (23 days ago)
- Respect me. Don't sext me (23 days ago)
- Social media safety: Sexual assault and reporting options (23 days ago)
- SECASA client experiences of technologically-facilitated sexual assault and violence: survey findings (1 month ago)
- Domestic violence outreach unit (1 month ago)