The South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault & Family Violence (SECASA) provides services in Victoria, Australia within the Mornington Peninsula, City of Frankston, Bayside, Port Phillip, Stonnington Glen Eira and Kingston local government areas. In addition we also work in the Cities of Greater Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia growth corridor.
We offer a range of services including counselling for victim/survivors of sexual and physical assault, children and adults, female and male. The Centre works with non-offending family members, partners, caregivers and support workers. In addition we run a treatment program for young people with sexually abusive behaviours between the ages of 10-17.
We also offer a range of alternate approaches to healing including art, reflexology, gym, yoga and support groups.
Dealing with Danger: Staying safer with online technology
The Dealing with Danger card game is designed to assist discussion with those who have a cognitive impairment about what to do when faced with common online situations.
Making rights reality for Sexual Assault victims with a disability
Making Rights Reality is a program at the South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA) that gives extra help to adults who have been sexually assaulted and who have an...
Respect me. Don't sext me
The "Respect me. Don't sext me" sexting education pack is designed for Australian schools to deliver to 11 - 14 year olds.
News and Updates
- Totem: At our table (5 days ago)
- Trinity Families supporting SECASA services (8 days ago)
- Making rights reality for Sexual Assault victims with a disability (18 days ago)
- Working with clients who have been sexually assaulted (1 month ago)
- SECASA Information sessions 2015 (2 months ago)
- Feeling safe together - Workshops for primary schools (3 months ago)
- Schools Program - Feeling Safe Together (3 months ago)
- Respect Protect Connect - Workshops for years 7 to 12 (4 months ago)
- Inner Middle Crisis Advocacy Response Service (4 months ago)
- Who is SECASA (4 months ago)