The South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA) provides services to children and adults, both female and male, who have been sexually assaulted. The Centre also works with non-offending family members, partners, caregivers and support workers.
Our service operates in the Southern Metropolitan Region of Victoria, Australia and encompasses the south east suburbs of Melbourne, covering the Mornington Peninsula, Westernport and the Dandenong, Berwick, Cranbourne and Pakenham growth corridors.
News and Updates
- Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse (22 days ago)
- Feelings after sexual assault (22 days ago)
- Date/acquaintance rape (22 days ago)
- Respect me. Don't sext me (24 days ago)
- Groups at SECASA (1 month ago)
- How family & friends can help (1 month ago)
- Does posting in an online community encourage young people to disclose sexual assault or abuse? (1 month ago)
- Coping with disaster and trauma: children’s reactions (1 month ago)
- Art group: Clay and Mosaics (1 month ago)
- Children with problem sexual behaviours - Information for parents & caregivers (2 months ago)