The South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA) provides services in Victoria, Australia within the Mornington Peninsula, City of Frankston, Bayside, Port Phillip, Stonnington Glen Eira and Kingston local government areas. In addition we also work in the Cities of Greater Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia growth corridor.
We offer a range of services including counselling for victim/survivors of sexual assault children and adult, female and male. The Centre works with non-offending family members, partners, caregivers and support workers. In addition we run a program for young people with sexually abusive behaviours between the ages of 10-17.
We also offer a range of alternate approaches to healing including art groups, support groups and a male weekend retreat.
Dealing with Danger: Staying safer with online technology
The Dealing with Danger card game is designed to assist discussion with those who have a cognitive impairment about what to do when faced with common online situations.
Respect me. Don't sext me
The "Respect me. Don't sext me" sexting education pack is designed for Australian schools to deliver to 11 - 14 year olds.
News and Updates
- Technology facilitated violence against women (4 days ago)
- Information for family and friends (5 days ago)
- If your partner has recently been sexually assaulted (5 days ago)
- Technology facilitated violence: Mobile phones (5 days ago)
- Information about family violence (5 days ago)
- Reports, booklets and manuals (5 days ago)
- Dealing with Danger: Staying safer with online technology (7 days ago)
- Self help slogan (18 days ago)
- Life as I know it now (19 days ago)
- My journey to seeking help (19 days ago)